Sunday, March 22, 2009

My future

Hi there,
Once I had a clear vision of my future but reality caught me off guard and struck me on my head. I’m not an optimist any more but still think I can achieve at least a few of my miserable objectives. To begin with, in five years time, I picture myself walking up at 6 a.m. as usual, taking a shower, brushing my teeth and having my breakfast, something light and healthy. As I’ve given up smoking I won’t (hopefully) spend additional five minutes thinking about my day with a cig between my fingers. After reorganizing my sheets of paper, I will rush to work. I believe I’m gonna work as a teacher in a high school and after my regular hours, I will certainly have to moonlight in a private language school, you know extra money always in demand. Hopefully, I will get a chance to teach in a college or university, I’m not talking about giving lectures or showing how smart I’m alleged to be. I just wanna teach them a few things I’ve learnt. Besides, I’d like to stay in touch with English at certain level and be more motivated to work. You know, college or university students are not the same as high school guys. Afterwards, I will come back to my apartment, which I’m gonna rent, and spend the rest of my day snowed under work and being angry with myself for not having PhD.

Take care,

No comments:

I've been there too.