Saturday, January 3, 2009

The place of my first story.


Hi everyone,

As we all know, we were to describe our home town so I can’t be worse than you. Ok, who am I kidding? I have never thought that describing my town equals any knowledge of it as you must feel it deep inside to understand it. Hmm, that sounds like Emerson, doesn’t it?

Anyways, I was brought up in Pułtusk, the town which is also known as The Venice of Mazowsze. Yeah I know, probably nobody has ever heard about its existence but my home town has always been very important to me. It is located by the Narew river, exactly between Warsaw and Ostrołęka. It is pretty small and its industrial development isn’t anything any other town can be envious of. However, to your information, you can find the longest market place in Euro

pe there. I’m not kidding, it is a fact. I have always felt very attached to my town, I was brought up there, went to school and learned quiet a lot, I’m not talking about the library knowledge but the knowledge of life.

No comments:

I've been there too.